Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Post

For the first post, I shall be discussing what this blog will be for. This will be simply something where I will be sharing things about my life and other things I encounter publicly. A lot will be my opinion and may offend someone who reads this. If that is the case I apologize but then again I'm entitled to my opinion so if you don't like, start your own freaking blog. In here, I will post anything from interesting articles, videos, pictures or random crap I find. I will review video games, movies and all other sorts of entertainment. Most likely I will go as far as just speaking out of my butt on whatever pops into my huge head (not referring to my intelligence, but I just have HUGE head.. 24in circumference O_O)

So I shall now talk about my newly acquired addiction.. Killzone 2. When I played the first Killzone on PS2. It was ok at best. Controls were sloppy and the story was sub par. Now with Killz0ne 2 it seems to be 50x more fun. Either the game is just THAT much better or its the fact that we're in the next gen console era with all of the online play and lovely little trophies to get. Regardless, its an awesome game. I recommend to all that are into FPS

Neat site that I found on digg.com about 64 things a geek should know and you should know too

No comments:

Post a Comment